Skip to content
Write a Review
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1½ pounds wild Alaskan salmon fillet, cut into 1-to 2-inch chunks
- 24 cherry tomatoes
- 2–3 fresh lemons, sliced paper thin into 24 pieces
- 12 wooden skewers, soaked
- In a large bowl, mix together the lemon juice, olive oil, thyme, rosemary and garlic. Season the salmon cubes with salt and pepper and toss with the marinade. Let sit for at least 20–30 minutes.
- Build a charcoal fire for direct grilling using Kingsford® Charcoal and preheat to medium-high heat (about 450°F). Brush grate with oil.
- Thread the skewers with a cube of salmon followed by a tomato and folded lemon slice. Repeat one more time and finish with a piece of salmon. Place on the grill and cook until the salmon is cooked through, about 2 minutes on all 4 sides, a total of 8 minutes. Serve immediately.