Long burn time*
• Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot briquets.
• Make sure ashes are cold before discarding.
• Never barbecue indoors.
• Grill should be placed on a flat and level surface away from flammable items, overhangs and trees.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• California Proposition 65 Warning: Combustion (burning) of this product, like other cooking methods, produces carbon monoxide and other substances known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.