Smoked Ultimate Turkey SandwichWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 4 Servings
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 loaf sourdough bread
- 8 ounces brie cheese, sliced
- 4 ounces stuffing, cooked
- 4 ounces mashed potatoes and gravy, cooked
- 4 ounces green bean casserole, cooked
- 2 ounces mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 1. Pre-heat the recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 325°F.
- 2. Slice the sourdough bread lengthwise in half.
- 3. Add mayonnaise to both sides of bread, then add cranberry, stuffing, mashed potatoes and gravy, green bean casserole, brie cheese, and Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub.
- 4. Place on grill until cheese starts to melt, remove, and slice.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.