Skip to content
Thanksgiving Smoked Pizza
Write a Review
- 1 pre-made pizza crust
- ½ cup mashed potatoes
- 5 tablespoons gravy
- ¼ cup corn
- ¼ cup green bean casserole
- ½ cup chopped turkey
- ½ cup stuffing
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup french fried onions
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ basil
- ¼ parsley
- ¼ thyme
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 400°F.
- Slowly press pizza crust into a 9-inch greased pie pan. Trim the corners and use them to fill in any empty spaces along the side of the pan.
- Spread the mashed potatoes over the bottom and drizzle with 2 tbsp of gravy.
- Sprinkle with corn and green bean casserole.
- Top with turkey, stuffing, and 3 tbsp of gravy.
- Sprinkle with shredded cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 400°F for 18–20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fried onions and bake for an additional 5 minutes. Garnish with basil, parsley, thyme and fresh black pepper.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Maple