Skip to content
Smoked Sweet Smoky Yams
Write a Review
- 3 pounds yams
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons Ray's Warm Apple Pie Rub
- 2 tablespoons Rossarooski's Honey Rib Rub
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 400°F.
- Peel and quarter the yams and place in a large mixing bowl.
- Season with maple syrup, Rossarooski’s Honey Rib Rub, and Ray’s Warm Apple Pie Rub.
- Cook on a non-stick cooking for 40–45 minutes until golden brown.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Maple