Skip to content
Smoked Stuffin' Muffin
Write a Review
- prepared stuffing of your choice
- 1 egg per 3 cups of prepared stuffing
- olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 450°F.
- Prepare stuffing according to box instructions or your recipe.
- Grease each spot in muffin tin.
- Mix in egg and Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub into prepared stuffing. Scoop into muffin tin.
- Reduce heat to 425°F. Bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Signature