Skip to content
Smoked Southern Style Mac & Cheese
Write a Review
- 2 pounds elbow macaroni
- 2 quarts whole milk
- 10 eggs
- ¼ cup Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- ¼ cup Ben's Heffer Dust Rub
- ¼ cup parmesan
- ⅕ pound mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 pounds cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 350°F.
- Cook elbow macaroni per package instructions.
- Spray a large baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the cooked macaroni with milk, parmesan, eggs, seasonings, mozzarella, and 1 lb cheddar. Mix well.
- Add the mixture to the greased pan, topping with 1 lb cheddar cheese.
- Cook for 50–60 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Hickory