Skip to content
Smoked Sourdough Bread
Write a Review
- 4 cups bread flour
- ½ cup sourdough starter
- 1¾ cup water
- 5 cloves smoked garlic
- 1 tablespoon Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- Combine the water with the sourdough starter.
- Add to a bowl and mix in the garlic, flour, and seasoning. Knead for 5–8 minutes.
- Allow to rise for 45 minutes, punch down and place the dough on parchment lined bowl. Allow to rise again until doubled in size.
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 500°F with a dutch oven with a lid.
- Using the parchment to pick up the dough place in the dutch oven and replace the lid for 25 minutes.
- Remove the lid and keep cooking until deeply golden brown.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Maple