Skip to content
Write a Review
- 3 cups chickpeas, drained
- 6 ounces tahini
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- 4–6 ounces olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Ben’s Heffer Dust Rub
- 1 teaspoon smoked salt
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to “LO.”
- On a non-stick cooking mat, combine the chickpeas and garlic then smoke for 60–75 minutes.
- Add the chickpeas and garlic to a food processor. Add the tahini, smoked salt, Ben’s Heffer Dust Rub, and lemon juice until the chickpeas begin to break down.
- Run the food processor at full and add the olive oil until the desired consistency is reached.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Signature