Skip to content
Smoked Savory Sage Stuffing
Write a Review
- 2 14-ounce stuffing mixes
- 2 pounds sage sausage
- 8 ounces butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons garlic, chopped
- 1½ cups celery, diced
- 1½ cups onion, diced
- 1½ cups carrot, diced
- 4 ounces parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Ben’s Heffer Dust Rub
- 2 tablespoons Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub
- 40–48 ounces chicken or turkey stock
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 375°F.
- Add the onion, carrots, celery, sausage, eggs, seasoning, and garlic to a large mixing bowl, then mix well.
- Add the stuffing, melted butter, and parmesan cheese, then mix well.
- Add the stock and mix until the crumbs are no longer dry.
- Allow the mixture to rest for 15–20 minutes to allow all the flavors to develop.
- Add to a well-greased baking dish and cook for 45 minutes until golden brown.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Hickory