Reverse Seared RibeyeWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 4–5 Servings
- Cook time: 1 h 15 m
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- 4 ribeye steaks (at least 1" thick)
- 2 tablespoons Ben’s Heffer Dust Rub
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pour the Kingsford® Classic Pellets in the recteq pellet grill and set the preheat to 225°F.
- Lightly coat steaks in olive oil and season with Ben’s Heffer Dust Rub.
- Smoke the steaks until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Turn the grill temperature up to 500°F with sear kit on the right-hand side.
- Once the grill has come to temperature, sear the steaks for approximately 2–3 minutes per side.
- Remove the steaks from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.