Pow Pow Shrimp
- Yields: 2–3 Servings
- Cook time: 8 minutes
- Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 dozen shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sweet Thai chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ron’s Screamin’ Pig Rub
- 2 tablespoons Ben’s Heffer Dust Rub
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce
- juice from 1 lemon
- juice from 1 lime
- Pour the Kingsford® Classic Pellets in the recteq pellet grill and set the preheat to 500°F.
- Season the shrimp with Ben’s Heffer Dust Rub and cook for 6–8 minutes.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix together mayonnaise, Thai chili sauce, Ron’s Screamin’ Pig Rub, crushed Red Pepper, hot sauce, lemon juice and lime juice.
- Coat the shrimp and serve!
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.