Skip to content
Smoked Popovers (Yorkshire Pudding)
Write a Review
- 1½ tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1½ cups flour
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- 3 extra large eggs, at room temperature
- 1½ cups milk, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub
- 8 ounces sharp white cheddar cheese, grated
- 6 ounces grapeseed oil
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 450°Fwith the metal popover pans with 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil in each cup.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flour, salt, eggs, milk, cheese, Greek Rub, and melted butter until smooth. The batter will be thin. Fill the popover pans less than half full and bake for about 30 minutes until the popovers are golden brown and crisp.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Signature