Skip to content
Smoked Pistachio Crusted Lamb
Write a Review
- 2 racks of lamb, trimmed
- 1 teaspoon Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub
- 1 teaspoon Ben’s Heffer Dust Rub
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ⅔ cup chopped pistachio nuts
- 2 tablespoons dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 425°F with sear kit, flat side up.
- Season the lamb with Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub and Ben’s Heffer Dust Rub.
- Sear the lamb for 2–3 minutes and remove from the grill.
- Stir pistachios, breadcrumbs, butter and olive oil in a bowl. Spread mustard on the fat-side of each rack of lamb. Pat pistachio mixture on top of mustard. Roast in the recteq until the crust is golden and lamb is pink in the center (140°F internal, 20–25 minutes).
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Classic