Injected Petite Pork TenderloinWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 2 Servings
- Cook time: 15 minutes
- Prep time: 30 minutes
- 2 1.5 lb petite pork tenderloins (these are typically sold in packs of 2)
- 1 bottle your favorite marinade (we like The Shed BBQ “Hoggin’ it All”)
- Using a fine mesh strainer, strain marinade, reserving liquid in a cup and seasonings in mesh strainer.
- Inject tenderloins at an angle to capture the most marinade within the meat.
- Coat outside of tenderloins with reserved spices strained from marinade.
- Let tenderloins rest at room temperature for 30 minutes while you prep grill.
- Using Kingsford® Cherrywood Charcoal, grill tenderloins until internal temperature reaches 140°F or desired doneness. We prefer to grill over direct heat to get a nice char on the outside.
- It’s important to let loins rest 10–15 minutes before serving.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.