Jones Bar-B-Q RibsWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 4 Servings
- Cook time: 2 h
- Prep time: 1 h
- 1 rack ribs
- 6 ounces Jones Bar-B-Q rub, or your favorite BBQ rub
- 1 bag Kingsford® Charcoal
- Start by washing the ribs off in cold water, and then trim off the fat on the inside and partially the outside. Then evenly distribute your rub on the meat.
- Build a charcoal fire for direct grilling using Kingsford® Charcoal and preheat to 250°F. When ready, put the ribs on the grill and turn them every 10–15 minutes for 2 hours to ensure tenderness and an even roast.
- The ribs are done when you pull the rib bone and it’s easy to pull. Once ready, cut and serve warm.
- Deborah Jones Tip:
Turn your meat every 10 to 15 minutes to ensure tenderness.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.