Hot Crab DipWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 6–8 Servings
- Cook time: 30 minutes
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon Durty Gurl Bloody Mary Rub
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 18 ounces lump crab meat
- ½ cupc Parmesan cheese
- Pour the Kingsford® Signature Pellets in the recteq pellet grill and set the preheat to 350°F.
- Combine all the ingredients together and, place in a grill safe baking dish and cook for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve with toast points or tortilla chips.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.