Herb Crusted SalmonWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 4 Servings
- Cook time: 45 minutes
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- kosher salt (coarse)
- black pepper (coarse or preferably freshly cracked)
- olive oil
- dried thyme
- dried parsley
- Set Masterbuilt Gravity Series to 375°F.
- Coat your fish with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with kosher salt (to preference).
- Add fresh cracked black pepper.
- Cover with your fish with dried thyme and parsley until fully coated. Press each ingredient into the body of the fish for added flavor.
- Bake until the internal temperature of your salmon reaches 145°F in the thickest part, around 30–45 minutes.
- Pull, serve & enjoy!
- Credit: Recipe created by Rasheed Philips, owner of Philips Barbeque Co, on behalf of Kingsford and Masterbuilt
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.