Skip to content
Smoked Crown Roast of Pork
Write a Review
- crown roast of pork
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Casanova's Competition Rub
- 1 tablespoon Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 2 tablespoons Ben's Heffer Dust Rub
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 300°F.
- Season the Crown Roast with the olive oil, Casanova’s Competition Rub, Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub, and Ben’s Heffer Dust Rub.
- Smoke for about 2 hours or until an internal temperature of 140°F.
- Allow the roast to rest for 20 minutes before slicing.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Cherrywood