Smoked Crown Roast of PorkWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 6–8 Servings
- Cook time: 2 h
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- crown roast of pork
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Casanova's Competition Rub
- 1 tablespoon Colden's Freakin' Greek Rub
- 2 tablespoons Ben's Heffer Dust Rub
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 300°F.
- Season the Crown Roast with the olive oil, Casanova’s Competition Rub, Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub, and Ben’s Heffer Dust Rub.
- Smoke for about 2 hours or until an internal temperature of 140°F.
- Allow the roast to rest for 20 minutes before slicing.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.