Skip to content
Smoked Cranberry Citrus Relish
Write a Review
1 h 30 m
- 26 ounces cranberries, fresh
- 16 ounces orange juice
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup honey
- 4 lemons, zested and juiced
- 4 oranges, zested, juiced and segmented
- ½ teaspoon pectin
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 375°F.
- Add the cranberries, orange juice, sugar, honey, lemons (zested & juiced) and oranges (zested, juiced & segmented) to a metal baking dish and allow to cook for 45–60 minutes until the cranberries pop and become tender.
- Add pectin to ½ cup of water, then add to the cranberry mixture, allowing to simmer for 10–15 minutes.
- Add to a large bowl and break up berries with a wire whisk.
- Allow the mixture to chill overnight in the fridge
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Cherrywood