Chipotle Chicken DipWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 4 Servings
- Cook time: 2 h
- Prep time: 5 minutes
- 3 chicken breasts, fresh
- 2 packages cream cheese
- poultry rub (your favorite brand)
- chipotle seasoning (your favorite brand)
- 1 stick butter
- 2 jalapeños, diced
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Set Masterbuilt Gravity Series to 375°F.
- Add your chicken breasts into your grill-friendly dish. Generously coat your chicken breasts with your poultry rub and chipotle powder of choice. Add 2 cups of chicken stock to your dish.
- Cover with foil.
- Braise your chicken breasts until internal temperature reaches 165°F, around 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Pull dish, drain stock into bowl and set aside.
- Shred chicken in dish you used on the grill.
- Add cream cheese, a handful of cheese, some of the drained stock, and diced jalapeños. Mix.
- If preferred, sprinkle additional rub and cheese on top.
- Serve with tortilla chips. Enjoy!
- Credit: Recipe created by Rasheed Philips, owner of Philips Barbeque Co, on behalf of Kingsford and Masterbuilt
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.