Chef Jody’s Famous St. Louis Style RibsWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 4–5 Servings
- Cook time: 1 h
- Prep time: 2 h
- 1 rack St. Louis-style pork ribs
- 2 cups thin teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons Jody’s Asian Persuasion Rub
- 1 gallon Glad® Bag
- Pour the Kingsford® Cherrywood in the recteq pellet grill and set the preheat to 500°F.
- Cut ribs up into individual bone-in pieces.
- Add ribs and teriyaki sauce into a Glad® food storage bag, remove air, close and refrigerate.
- Allow the ribs to marinate for 2–6 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the bag and season with Jody’s Asian Persuasion Rub and cook on the recteq pellet grill for 1 hour.
- Extra marinade can be set aside for dipping sauce.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.