Skip to content
Smoked Cajun Spatchcock Turkey
Write a Review
- 14 pounds turkey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Rob's Screamin' Pig Rub
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 350°F.
- Inject turkey with Cajun butter.
- Rub skin with olive oil.
- Liberally apply seasoning.
- Smoke turkey at 350°F until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Classic