Smoked Cajun Spatchcock TurkeyWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 8–10 Servings
- Cook time: 3 h
- Prep time: 20 minutes
- 14 pounds turkey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Rob's Screamin' Pig Rub
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Cajun seasoning
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Pre-heat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 350°F.
- Inject turkey with Cajun butter.
- Rub skin with olive oil.
- Liberally apply seasoning.
- Smoke turkey at 350°F until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.