Smoked Bacon Wrapped Turkey RouladeWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 8–10 Servings
- Cook time: 1 h 30 m
- Prep time: 1 h 30 m
- 4 pounds turkey breast, boneless
- 2 cups cornbread stuffing, prepared
- 1 tablespoon Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub
- 16 slices bacon, woven
- Butterfly and pound (just a little) the turkey breast evenly.
- Season with the Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub.
- Add the cornbread dressing over two-thirds of the breast.
- Roll up tightly and chill well for 60 minutes.
- Wrap in the bacon weave and season with Colden’s Freakin’ Greek.
- Preheat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 350°F; smoke until the roast is 175°F internal and the bacon is crisp.
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.