Skip to content
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Turkey Roulade
Write a Review
1 h 30 m
1 h 30 m
- 4 pounds turkey breast, boneless
- 2 cups cornbread stuffing, prepared
- 1 tablespoon Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub
- 16 slices bacon, woven
- Butterfly and pound (just a little) the turkey breast evenly.
- Season with the Colden’s Freakin’ Greek Rub.
- Add the cornbread dressing over two-thirds of the breast.
- Roll up tightly and chill well for 60 minutes.
- Wrap in the bacon weave and season with Colden’s Freakin’ Greek.
- Preheat recteq grill or wood pellet grill to 350°F; smoke until the roast is 175°F internal and the bacon is crisp.
Credit: Recipe created by recteq on behalf of Kingsford. recteq wood pellet grills allow you to become a true pitmaster with the push of a button. After all, it’s more than a grill…It’s a lifestyle! Check out the recteq website.
Pellets used: Kingsford® Hardwood Pellets — Maple