Bacon-Wrapped Pork TenderloinWrite a Review Read Reviews
- Yields: 4 Servings
- Cook time: 1 h
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- pork tenderloin
- pork rub (your favorite brand)
- thick-cut bacon
- butcher’s twine
- 1 stick butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup chicken stock
- Set Masterbuilt Gravity Series to 450°F. Make sure your Smoke + Sear Grates are on the sear side.
- Season each pork tenderloin on all sides with your favorite pork rub.
- Wrap the tenderloin with bacon, wrap butcher’s twine around pork to hold bacon in place. Season wrapped pork with additional pork rub, if preferred.
- Grill until pork internal temperature reaches 155°F, around 50 minutes.
- As you near the end of your cook, place butter in container that can go on the grill. Place on the warming racks and melt. This will add smoke flavor to your butter.
- Combine melted butter and ½ cup maple syrup, stir until combined.
- Pull pork tenderloin, slice into medallions, and coat with your maple butter to serve.
- Credit: Recipe created by Rasheed Philips, owner of Philips Barbeque Co, on behalf of Kingsford and Masterbuilt
For safe meat preparation, reference the USDA website.