Kingsford® Smokehouse Style Briquets with Mesquite add that smoky taste of the Southwest to your foods. That's because each briquet contains high-quality mesquite wood. Simply add a few briquets to your hot Kingsford® Charcoal (no soaking required) and you are ready to go. Available in a 2.9-pound bag.
When Kingsford® charcoal briquets are ashed over and ready, spread the briquets and add six to seven Smokehouse Style Briquets to the pile. The grill smoke will last about 15 minutes. To allow grill smoke to penetrate food fully, cover grill while cooking.The sweet smell of the Southwest — Kingsford® Smokehouse Style Briquets with Mesquite. 3
You can control the flavor! Simply use additional Kingsford® Smokehouse Style Briquets to increase flavor intensity.
Easy to Use! Unlike flavored wood chips, Kingsford® Smokehouse Style Briquets require no pre-soaking or smoker box.
Made with Natural Hardwood! For a distinctive, delicious smoky flavor.
• Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal.
• Make sure ashes are cold before discarding.
• Never barbecue indoors.
• Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees.
• Store in a cool, dry place.
• California Proposition 65 Warning: Combustion (burning) of this product, like other cooking methods, produces carbon monoxide and other substances known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.