When Kingsford charcoal briquets are ashed over and ready, spread the briquets and add 6-7 Smokehouse Style Briquets to the pile.
Other Grilling tips:
- Grill smoke will last about 15 minutes
- To allow grill smoke to penetrate food fully, cover grill while cooking
- Use additional Kingsford Smokehouse Style Briquets to increase flavor intensity
FOR YOUR SAFETY
- Do not allow product or rinse water to enter storm drains, lakes, streams, or other bodies of water.
- Do not allow product to contact plants or lawns.
- Never use gasoline to light charcoal.
- Do not add lighter fluid directly to burning or hot charcoal.
- Make sure ashes are cold before discarding.
- Never barbecue indoors.
- Barbecue away from flammable items, overhangs and trees.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- California Proposition 65 Warning:
Combustion (burning) of this product, like other cooking methods, produces carbon monoxide and other substances known by the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive harm.